Thursday, October 4, 2007

Also Need a Carpool

I need a carpool too! I somehow missed how this worked in class, or something (did we even get around to talking about it, other than the "there are limited passes" speech?)

I'm looking to carpool Friday and Saturday, but I have to be back in Athens to shoot something at 8 pm on Friday night. Saturday is whatever. I don't mind driving if someone wants to kick in for gas. I drive a truck so I can take two other people max (if one is skinny), and I have a steel toolbox in the back I can lock valuables in if that's a worry.

lindydugger@gmail.com or 706-767-2852

3 comments:

Rene said...

I still need a carpool :)

Waites said...

Me too. I'm planning on going up Friday during the day to pick up my pass, but I have to be at work in Athens at 4. I have a sedan with good gas mileage, so I have no problem driving if people want to chip in for fuel.

Rene said...

guess I should leave some contact info...

raquenivy@gmail.com or 706-340-5033