Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shooting Opportunity

Passing this along ...

My name is TJ Adeshola and I am a graduate student/teaching assistant in Grady. I had the pleasant opportunity of speaking with you last Thursday regarding photography for a live jazz/poetry event entitled "Soul Libations". The event will be on October 18th at the Winery downtown, from 7-9 pm. I am writing you in hopes that you would do us the honor of informing any students interested in doing freelance photography for the event ... Anyone interested can reach me any time before October 10th at soul.libations@gmail.com, or taylor34@uga.edu. They can also call me at (423)255-1884. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak with me and I look forward to the opportunity of working with your students.

No comments: