Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Country continued...

When looking through the comments on one of the posts I made last week, Another Country, I noticed the last post was from the photographer himself, Scott Strazzante. He was kind enough to answer some of the questions we raised in our comments. (I tried to copy it here to save you time looking it up, but I kept doing something wrong.) I thought this may get overlooked, so I thought I'd point it out. Also, MediaStorm made his slideshow into a multimedia piece definitely worth checking out: go here and click on Common Ground.


1 comment:

Amanda Harkins said...

I love this site!! I remember spending an afternoon on it, eventually realizing that I'd be late to work if I didn't stop.

I really love Evidence of My Existence and Love in the First Person. Check it out!