Friday, September 5, 2008

The Year in Pictures

This is a photo blog I like to check by a photographer named James Danziger. He makes posts about collections of photos, photographers, Youtube videos, and random things that inspire him.

I really like his picks for best Olympic photos.

---edit
Also while I was looking for journalists to do my Day in the Life project with, I found Shannon Szwarc, who shoots for my hometown's paper, the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer. I reaaalllly like his work and I can't get over this one shot of some kids playing in downtown C-town. Also he's new-ish to Columbus, but his dedication to capturing the spirit of the community is something I really admire. Like I think he already knows Columbus better than I do, and I've lived there 20 years longer than he has.

No comments: